How to embed YouTube videos
Want to add a video to your site? The easiest way is to upload your videos to YouTube and then embed them to your site following these simple instructions:
1. Find the video that you would like to embed on YouTube.
2. Under the video you will see some links. Click on the ‘Share’ link.
3. Click on the ‘Embed’ link.
4. Copy the code provided (highlighted in blue above).
Example '<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vJw5IPX-mLI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>’.
5. Back on your drupal website, edit the page that you would like to embed the YouTube video on.
6. In the ‘Body’ field, click on the ‘Add media’ icon in the WYSIWYG editor.
7. In the pop-up window, click on the ‘Web’ tab.
8. In the ‘File URL or media resource’ field, paste the YouTube embed code that you previously copied.
9. Click on the ‘Next’ button.
10. Leave options as is and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
11. When you are finished editing that page, click on the ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the page.