1. Opt in to Catmail to access Google applications. (Note: Your CatMail password will be the same as your NetID password).
2. Go to the Google Analytics homepage.
3. Select create an account and sign in with your CatMail account and password.
4. Select the Sign up button.
5. Choose to track a web site.
6. Enter a name for the site.
7. Enter the web address for the site.
8. Select an industry category for the site.
9. Select a location and time zone for the site.
10. Choose a name for the account.
11. Check optional data sharing settings if desired.
12. Read the Terms of Service Agreement and accept.