Adding an image to your page's content can easily be done using the WYSIWYG editor tools. For information on interior page header images, please refer to the second section below.
To add an image follow these steps:
1. To add a new Image to a Basic Page, click on the Edit tab at the page you wish to add an image to
2. Find the Add media icon located in the WYSIWYG editor toolbar and click on it.
3. A pop-up box will appear. To upload an existing file from your computer click on the Browse button. Files must be in one of the following formats: JPG, JPEG, GIF or PNG.
4. Another pop-up will appear showing files on your computer. Locate the image file you would like to upload and click on the Open button.
5. Click Upload and then click the Next button.
6. Make sure Public is selected and then click Next.
7. Enter the Alt Text and Title Text for your image then click Next. These should just be descriptions of the actual image. These are used for screen readers and search engines. They need to be descriptive of the image and relevant to content of the page so people with disabilities know what the image is showing.
8. A new window will pop up showing the image and a few options. Be sure that Display as is set to Responsive so the image works across all devices.
9. At the bottom of the popup, click Submit.