Adding files to your page is simple. With the File Upload feature, you have a couple of choices. Embed the link into the document in the body text, or list files at the bottom of the page under a Files header. Or do both. Here's how:
1. Navigate to the page where you would like to add a file.
2. Click on the Edit tab
3.Under the File Upload area, click on the Browse button and locate the file on your computer. Only Allowed file types will be uploaded.
4. Click on the Upload button.
5. Add a Description, this will be used as the label to the link of the file.
6.The Include file in display checkbox will be checked by default
If you would like the file to be listed on the page under a File Upload section leave checked, otherwise uncheck the box.
7. Under Style there are two options, Automatic and Link to file (with icon). Automatic will just list the label you added in the Description field, Link to file (with icon) will be the label and a little icon depending on what type of file it is (PDF, WORD, Etc.).
8. In the Body field place your cursor where you would like the link to be and click.
9. Under File Upload click on the Insert button.
10. Click on the Save button at bottom of page.